Chocolate Ice-Cream Sandwich
with VitaFiber IMO
Thank you to @shebakeswithprotein for sharing this delicious VitaFiber IMO powder recipe with us. Follow the steps below to make these awesome Chocolate Ice-Cream Sandwiches.
- 1/3 cup Vitafiber IMO powder
- 1/2 cup whey powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix everything and add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Work into a firm dough (use a spoon,or get sticky fingers).
- Shape into 4 equal balls.
- Press down with a giant cookie stamp or glass (use nonstick spray).
- Bake at 180C for 8 to 10minutes (careful, they burn quickly).
- Remove from the oven and include your own flavour of ice cream between your cookies.