Low Carb Muffins
with VitaFiber™ IMO
Now that winter is here, we have the perfect little treat for you. Check out this melt in your mouth Low Carb Muffins made by the very creative Fitnesstreats.com.
- 1/4 cup VitaFiber powder (45 g)
- 1/4 cup pea protein (35 g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsweetened choco chips (30 g)
- Combine everything together and mix until slightly doughy/liquid
- Add muffin sized mixture to a bun sized tray
- Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius
- These are delicious either warm from the oven or at room temperature when they’re still fresh. However, when the muffins completely cool down in a cold environment, they tend to shrink and stiffen up.